The CBD retail permit shall not authorize the permittee to sell or offer for sale any industrial hemp-derived CBD product that:
- Is derived from any source that is not hemp.
- Contains a tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) concentration of more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.
- Is intended for inhalation.
- Is an alcoholic beverage containing CBD or hemp.
- Is marketed as a dietary supplement, unless approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
- Is a food product or beverage containing CBD or hemp, unless the United States Food and Drug Administration approves CBD and/or hemp as a food additive.
- Contains a medical claim, unless approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration.